Forums
Moderators: Civrock, Titan, Magnetic
Author Post
IronCross
Sat Aug 11 2007, 02:35PM
Registered Member #34
Ok, so if you are not interested in a political/religious flamewar don't bother with this thread...

I found a movie somewhere about a couple of truths of how the American government has betrayed its people and the world...
Some of the topics are biased, but there are some facts mentioned and shown that are quite interesting. By all means, i am not anti-american. Just anti bush. And this Neo-conservative movement only means trouble.
Just look at the PNAC, a script full of FACTS from the Neo-conservative fraction about the US plans to "conquer the world"... A lot of things that have been happening are thouroughly described there and explained... from the past.
Anyway, here is a link to the movie.

It's kind of long (almost 2 hours) but it opened my eyes to a couple of things. Like 9/11.
Just watch it. Make your own opinion and don't flame me.

devil
Sat Aug 11 2007, 03:41PM

Registered Member #8
Thanks man, this is long over due :) lmfao
Still moving over to that culturally derelict, futile country in a few months. And I'm still not buying all this, even though it's as you say, quite interresting. I also enjoy the late Bill Hicks' thoughts on the subject matter.....

Titan
Sun Aug 12 2007, 05:58PM

Registered Member #3
won't flame ya buddy. there are quite a few videos like this out there. youtube search 911 and pop there ya go. a funny one is this one

i'm a firm believer in asking questions and not believing whats handed to you. people have become gullable and nummed over many many years. we have become pure consumers and more materialistic than ever. comfort makes people lazy and materialism makes people afraid of loosing it. people might ask questions but arent as quick to step into the streets to get answers and actions. when people stepped up "to the plate" after 911 in the states, the media either, did not cover it or ridiculed them, calling them "traitors" or "un-american". and this is in the land of the free. freedom of speech, human rights, democracy....sort where thrown out of the window in the months and early years after. reporters now admit to having been "baited" and followed the flow and being afraid of being "un-american". and when critical media are "controlled" and not critical, we have a huge problem. im not going to go really deep into it, but i do question alot of things around 911. mostly the "lies" that led the coalition to iraq. iraq was the goal and the oil was the reason. its simple and the reasons probably politically "sound". but since it was based on lies i'm critical. i've watched MANY documentaries about this and 60 minutes have quite a lot of good reports on it. but mainstream media are still not critical enough. i mean, Bill Clinton was almost impeached because of a blow job. George Bush is still president after 1000's and 1000's of people are dying because of oil. the democrats need to pull their shit together because they are getting their asses handed to them by the republicans. congress men and politicians are so afraid of loosing their jobs and are constantly pressured by lobyists. its all one big business that "we" regular joe's have no control over. the system we know it will not get any better before people get off their asses and ask critical questions and demands. this is all so far fetched that i think people hope it aint so..."nah it can't be, its too far fetched". i really hope so too. but i have my questions.

other people to watch on youtube -

jon stewart
keith olbermann
susie o'donnel

Titan
Sun Aug 12 2007, 06:20PM

Registered Member #3
one more thing :)

since the first part of the documentary is about religion :)

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" Richard Dawkins

that pretty much sums it up for me. i dont believe in fairytales and especially ones that are written to manipulate and to control.

pinkrat
Mon Aug 13 2007, 11:11PM
Registered Member #5
I'm your God.

:o
le_coq
Tue Aug 14 2007, 08:17AM
Registered Member #16
the majority of mankind needs a thing to believe in
and a reason why shit happens - well, jesus and god
was the only idea they had in the middleages and it
made it quite easy to set up rules then.

flo: can you make me a miracle?
Magnetic
Tue Aug 14 2007, 09:08AM

Registered Member #4
You cannot be transformed into a tranny coq. That is against the devine rules.

le_coq
Tue Aug 14 2007, 11:04AM
Registered Member #16
this is where i actually really work ;-)
Magnetic
Tue Aug 14 2007, 12:02PM

Registered Member #4
Thank god our webfilter didnt allow this site to be shown on my screen ;)

le_coq
Tue Aug 14 2007, 12:52PM
Registered Member #16
so . . . you mean . . . you work all day?
Magnetic
Tue Aug 14 2007, 04:31PM

Registered Member #4
mmmm no. I am just not at home for 7 hours.

devil
Tue Aug 14 2007, 04:51PM

Registered Member #8
Lol, a plausible turn for a somewhat intelligent post ;)

pinkrat
Tue Aug 14 2007, 05:52PM
Registered Member #5
OFC I can Reini remember that night in Copenhagen

:o
Magnetic
Wed Aug 15 2007, 09:50AM

Registered Member #4
devil wrote ...

Lol, a plausible turn for a somewhat intelligent post ;)

hahaha yeah, sorry bout ruining the only serious post on the FiG forum ;)

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF